- 1 ½ cups roughly chopped coriander
- ½ cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- 4 green chillies
- 1 Tbs ginger paste
- 2 tspn lemon juice
- 1 tspn sugar
- 6 walnuts
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbs water
- Place all ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix 15sec/speed 10.
- Open the nixing bowl, scrape down the side and the lid mix again 20sec/speed7.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as required.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for 1 week. (seal the jar with glad wrap pushed on top of the chutney before placing lid).