Coconut Milk – Thermomix Recipe
- 350 g Shredded,
- 1000 g Water Flaked or desiccated coconut
- Place the coconut in the mixing bowl and mill 20 sec / Speed 10.
- Add water to the bowl and blend 1 min / speed 10.
- Place the simmering basket in a large bowl. Line the simmering basket with a nut milk bag or muslin cloth.
- Firmly squeeze to extract milk, straining it through the simmering basket.
- Milk can be stored in a glass jar for up to a week in the fridge.
- * Use unsweetened coconut
- * Use fresh if possible
- * Don’t skip the milling step, it ensures a smooth milk
- * Keep the coconut pulp and add it to cakes, energy balls, slices, smoothies etc.
- * reduce the quantity of water to get coconut cream.