- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tspn Strong black tea leaves
- 1 heaped Tspn chai masala (depends on how spicy you prefer, you can add more or less) Sugar to taste
- Place water and chai masala in the mixing bowl and bring to a boil 9 min/90deg C/speed1 31(TM31/TM5) or use kettle function on TM6.
- Add tea leaves and cook further 5 mins to allow tea to brew – 9 min/80degC/speed 1
- Add the milk and sugar and keep brewing for a further 8min/60degC/speed 1
- Turn Thermomix off and allow tea steep for 5 mins.
- Strain into a warm cup and enjoy.
Hint: Adding milk too early will slow the brewing process so add the milk only after the tea has reached the desired strength.