White Chocolate Cardamom Bark
- 700 g white chocolate (I use eating chocolate, not cooking chocolate)
- 1 tspn ground cardamom
- Dried rose petals
- A handful of pistachios, chopped
- Gold leaf (optional)
- Line a baking tray with a silicone mat and set aside
- Break chocolate into pieces
- Place chocolate in thermomix mixing bowl and grate for 10 sec / speed 8
- Melt chocolate 3 mins / 50deg/ speed 3
- Open mixing bowl, using the spatula, give the chocolate a quick mix.
- Add the ground cardamom and continue to melt 2 mins/ 50deg/ speed 3
- Pour melted chocolate on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat
- Sprinkle over the rose petals, chopped pistachios and decorate with gold leaf if using.
- Refrigerate for 1 hr then break the bark into random pieces.
If you don’t have a thermomix, melt the chocolate over a double boiler and proceed with the recipe