Green Tomato Chutney
Author, Public Speaker
You can change and chop to your liking.
- 3 green tomatoes
- 1 red Spanish onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon mustard or olive oil
- Chilli flakes and salt to your taste.
- Grill tomatoes and garlic then peel the skin off.
- Mash or chop finely and mix all ingredients together.
- Finely slice green coriander leaves for double the taste!
- Can be eaten with toast, curry or just about any meal.
This recipe was passed down by my mother and has been in my family for decades
I started cooking from the age of 10.
Sharing my meal with my siblings , fighting over who got more then me and laughing and teasing each other.
Very happy memories.